Who I am (and am not)
- Somewhat mixed heritage & race – a mutt (‘merikun)
- Born and raised in an inner city, left for The Country as my hometown died in the 1970s
- Independent-minded Christian. I am not aligned with any political philosophy or party
- Having screwed up in most of the ways a person can, at one time or another, I hope I’ve learned… something.
- Suffering from a chronic condition that may shorten the time I have to pay God back for the blessings he has given me.
- Married twice; have 4 kids
- Nerdy geek
What I will do – my principles/commitments on this blog
- Hoping to vent – get things off my chest. If folks enjoy my drivel, fine. If not – I enjoyed drooling it.
- I will not link to other opinions as my ‘evidence’. I will cite and provide only actual sources wherever possible (legal opinions. actual Bills in congress, etc) when making a fact-based argument.
- I may link to funny videos (esp Stewart & Colbert).
- I will invite discussion, but I expect it to be civil and mature – and I will be the arbiter. I will attempt to contribute according to the same standard, tho my “Venting” entires may fall below standard from time to time.